The following is a list of some of the many programs available
- CDBG Microenterprise Program
- Community Action Credit Counseling
- Community Action Rural Transit (CARTS)
- Community Health Center
- Head Start Preschool and Daycare
- Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP)
- Homeless Prevention
- Home Repair
- Home Weatherization Assistance Program (HWAP)
- Housing Counseling and Downpayment Assistance
- Lisbon Community Dental Center
- Project PRIDE Revolving Loan Program
- Salvation Army
At Community Action Agency, we continually research additional resources that may be available to assist residents of Columbiana County and programs we offer are also dependent upon grant opportunities from many different funding sources. Therefore, the programs we administer may vary and eligibility requirements may also change.
The information contained on this website is a sample of some of the programs available at any given time. If you are interested in any of these programs or have any questions, please feel free to call us to ensure the program is still active, funding is available, and the hours of operation have not changed.