The Mobility Manager does NOT work for any specific transportation provider. They DO provide transportation planning, rider training, trip brokerage and coordination, safe-driver training, and the coordination of all transportation options within the county to better identify and serve the needs of the public and the county with specific attention to promoting accessibility, education and awareness to older adults, persons with disabilities, persons with low income, veterans and other underserved populations.
Deborah Hill, Mobility Manager for Columbiana County
Office location: 632 E. Lincoln Way, Lisbon Ohio 44432
Mailing address: 7880 Lincole Place, Lisbon, Ohio 44432
- Our Mobility Manager provides the following services:
- Helps anyone who lives in Columbiana County understand and access the transportation options available in the county.
- Serves as an advocate for the riding public and a person to contact if you don’t know how to or can’t arrange transportation when and where you need or want to go.
- Provides rider training to the public one-on-one or in groups, and provides safe driver training to any driver of any provider in the county.
- Can assist in resolving any ongoing issues you have with transportation in the county, whether you are an individual, group, medical service provider office, work place or any other user of transportation, public or private, in the county.
MORPC announced earlier this week a $2.5 million dollar transportation initiative to conduct a feasibility and environmental study on a proposed hyper-loop train that would stretch from Pittsburgh to Columbus to Chicago (with other potential stops along the way). Some areas that are supporting this study financially include areas we serve: The City of Columbus, Marysville and Lima, and Union County, to name a few.
We try to answer any calls immediately, though there are times this is not possible due to meetings. You can always leave us a voice message and we will get back to you as quickly as possible. You can also email us or use the contact form below.