Supervisor: Dr. Jill Hendrickson, Director of Behavioral Health
The Mental Health Counselor with Ohio license will join a Federally Qualified Health Center with office locations in Lisbon, East Liverpool, and Salineville. The mental health counselor or licensed professional counselor will provide support and guidance to individuals to promote social, emotional, and cognitive wellness.
Please contact Dr. Jill Hendrickson, Director of Behavioral Health, for more information at email@example.com
Specific Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
• Provide diagnosis and counseling in accordance with established health center protocols and within the provider’s scope of practice.
• Work with children and adults in an office setting
• Coordinate services with medical providers on staff as well as in the community.
• Prepare a detailed and specific treatment plan for each client on his/her caseload
• Rotating On-Call
• LISW, PCC or PC Ohio license required
• 1-2 years experience preferred;
• Alcohol and drug counseling experience preferred but not required