CAACC COVID-19 NEWS & UPDATES
Temporary Changes Due to Covid-19 by Department
As of March 23rd until further notice…
- CARTS Public fares will be Free until further notice.
- Service will end at 6:00 pm county-wide Monday through Friday.
- The Make the Connection Shuttle will only run from 9:00 am through 3:00 pm Monday through Friday, with a final pick up at Walmart at 3:45 pm.
- The Make the Connection Shuttle will not be operating on Saturdays.
- Columbiana County Healthier Community Food Pantry will have bags of food already prepared for distribution.
- All interviews and appointments for HEAP, PIPP, etc. will be done by telephone.
- Summer Kinder-Camp is up and running June 15th – July 31st
- Tentative first day of Head Start for the 2020-2021 school year is Head Start: August 17th
- Guidelines for the 2020-2012 school year have not been released. Guidelines will be based on each district’s policy.
HEALTH & DENTAL
- All patient and visitor tempertaures are taken. (Only one visitor per patient permitted)
- Walk-in appoinmtnts are not being accepted.
- Only completing emergency dental services and exctractions